In this free online Software Testing Tutorial / Manual Testing Tutorial, we cover all manual testing concepts in detail with easy to understand examples. This Software Testing Tutorial / Manual Testing Tutorial is helpful for beginners to advanced level users to learn software testing concepts with practical examples.
Why This Manual Testing Tutorial?
This Software Testing Tutorial covers right from basics to advanced test concepts.
What are the prerequisites for this Manual Testing Tutorials?
- Basic computer knowledge
- Interest to learn Software Testing
Who is the targeted audience of this Software Testing Tutorial?
Anyone who has the interest to learn Software Testing.
Check the below playlist to watch the complete Manual Testing Tutorial.
Manual Testing Tutorial – Table of Content | Software Testing Material
Click on the links below to see the detailed content of each concept in this Manual Testing Tutorial.
- Software Testing
- Principles of Software Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Bug Life Cycle
- Types of Software Testing
- Levels of Testing
- Performance Testing Types
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- End-To-End Testing
- What is Regression Testing & When Do We Do?
- What is Retesting & When Do We Do?
- Manual Testing Methods
- Test Deliverables
- Test Strategy
- Test Plan
- Test Case Template With Explanation
- Test Scenarios of Login Page
- Test Scenarios of Registration Page
- How To Write Test Cases for ATM
- Do We Really Write Test Cases For All Testing Types
- Bug Report Template
- Test Metrics
- Requirement Traceability Matrix – RTM
- Write Good Bug Report
- Software Architecture
- Black Box Test Design Techniques
- Bug Severity And Priority – Info-graphic
- Defect Triage Process in Software Testing
- Performance Testing – Complete Guide
- Penetration Testing – Complete Guide
- Security Testing – Complete Guide
- Cross Browser Testing
- Cross Browser Testing Checklist
- ERP Application Testing
- Web Application Testing Tutorial
- Mobile App Testing Guide
- API Testing – Complete Guide
- Website Cookie Testing Guide
- Shift-Left Testing
- Documentation Testing
- Independent Testing
- PDCA Cycle
- Choose Software Testing As A Career
- 7 Steps To Become A Pro At QA Testing
- Software Testing Interview Questions Free eBook
- Principles of Agile Software Development
Difference Between Software Testing Types:
- SDLC Vs STLC
- Manual vs Automation Testing
- Black Box And White Box Testing
- Smoke Testing Vs Sanity Testing
- Test Strategy Vs Test Plan
- Test Case Vs Test Scenario
- Regression Vs Retesting
- Severity Vs Priority
- Functional Vs Non-Functional Testing
- Unit Testing Vs Integration Testing
- Integration Vs System Testing
- Verification And Validation
- Entry And Exit Criteria
- Performance Engineering Vs Performance Testing
- Performance Vs Load Testing
- Load Testing Vs Stress Testing
- Difference between Desktop, Client-Server And Web Application Testing
- Difference Between Defect Bug Error And Failure
Interview Preparation Topics:
- Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Real-Time Software QA Interview Questions And Answers
- Agile Testing Interview Questions
- JIRA Interview Questions
ISTQB stands for International Software Testing Qualification Board. I don’t say you will get a salary hike if you finish this certification but its always good to have certification in career development.
Software Testing Tools:
Manual testing does not mean that the software testers won’t use any tool in the process of testing. There are several tools available in the market which helps Software QA’s to test an application in an efficient manner.
- Best Test Management Tools
- Best Defect Tracking Tools
- Best Automation Testing Tools
- Best Regression Testing Tools
- Best Cross Browser Testing Tools
- Best Unit Testing Tools
- Best Functional Testing Tools
- Best Web Application Testing Tools
- Best API Testing Tools
- Best Performance Testing Tools
- Best Penetration Testing Tools
- Best Open Source Security Testing Tools
- Best Service Virtualization Tools
Before concluding, download a sample resume and modify as per your needs
If you want us to cover any other topic, please comment below. Finally, Happy Testing!
Check the below links to learn more
- Automation Testing – Selenium WebDriver.
- TestNG Tutorial
- VBScript Tutorial
- SQL Tutorial
- Java Tutorial