Do you want to become a Guest Author on SoftwareTestingMaterial.com (STM). Do you want to contribute on one of the famous blogs in the field of Software Testing? STM provides you good chance to show case your skills to the testing arena.
Guest Post Topics:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Automation Tools
- Testing Tools
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Anything related to Software Testing
We are welcoming new writers who have very good knowledge on Software Testing both Manual and Automation. We welcome everything you are willing to write as long as it’s useful and informative. If you have an article in mind that fits with one of the topics above and you agree to our policy then you could follow any of the two options below:
Our Policy on Guest Post:
Read the following guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
- The article has to be original (written by you). We won’t accept articles that were previously published nor you will have the possibility to publish the post elsewhere after we have published it here.
- Articles should be a minimum of 500 words long.
- The post has to be free of spelling errors and it is to be grammatically correct
- Please make sure your guest post is broken down using subheadings and/or lists. You don’t have to worry about specific formatting. I’ll take care of that.
- Posts must include at least 1 image that fits with the topic and you MUST own the content or have permission to use the image free and clear. Images found off Google or taken from other sources will not be allowed as this is copyright infringement.
- The SoftwareTestingMaterial.com blogging team reserves the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion.
- SoftwareTestingMaterial.com reserves the right to include calls-to-action to SoftwareTestingMaterial.com content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
- In rare cases, contributed posts (guest posts) may be removed from the blog.
- You are not allowed to promote and/or advertise any particular product or service. No promotional links (meaning links to your site, your company’s site, or your client’s site) may be included in the article itself. Again, just to make this 100% clear, you may not have any business relationship to any site linked to in the body of your post itself.
- You may include a link to your blog and the link should appear only in the author bio but links to businesses and/or affiliate links are not allowed (these types of links would be considered a sponsored post). We encourage you to provide a bio at the end of the article.
- The links must also be relevant to the audience here.
- No affiliate links may be included anywhere in a guest contribution.
- Please include a short author bio with your post. Two to four (2-4) sentences is usually enough.
- Up to two relevant links may be included in your bio. That includes your professional site, blog, etc. These links may not be affiliate links. These links are no-followed automatically.
- We respect everyone’s work so please do not copy others content. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts from SoftwareTestingMaterial. Also, by submitting a post to SoftwareTestingMaterial, you give us copyright ownership of the post.This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to SoftwareTestingMaterial:
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Option 1: Use this link to submit your post. We will review and post it. Note: If the same content is not published on our blog or not available on to-do list then we will publish it.
Option 2: Just write the topic of your future post down and send it to us. You may use the following address smrajkumar27 [@] gmail [.] com.
Note: You are free to send us your full article if you wish to, yet we will not be able to publish it if it will not fit our and our reader’s requirements thus this might be wasted effort. A title and a short article plan will be quite enough to give us the general understanding of your work.
If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us using below form.
We thank you in advance for your effort as well as the desire to share and the team is wishing you only the best of luck with all your beginnings!