Principles Agile Software Development – listed the 12 principles of Agile Software Development.
Before going ahead, let’s see what is Agile Testing.
Agile testing is a software testing practice that follows the principles agile software development. It is an iterative software development methodology where requirements keep changing as per the customer needs. Testing is done in parallel to the development of an iterative model. Test team receives frequent code changes from the development team for testing an application.
In the below video, we have explained each point in detail.
Check the below video to see “12 Principles of Agile Software Development”.
Please be patient. The video will load in some time.
If you liked this video, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more video tutorials.
12 principles Agile Software Development:
1. Highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of business valuable software
2. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
3. Deliver working software frequently
4. Business people and developers must work together daily with transparency throughout the project
5. Build projects around motivated individuals
6. The best form of communication is to do face-to-face conversation
7. Working software is the primary measure of progress
8. Able to maintain a constant pace
9. Continuous attention to technical excellence
10. Simplicity – the art of maximizing the amount of work not done – is essential
11. Self-organizing teams
12. At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly
Like this post? Share it with your friends!
Here are a few hand-picked articles for you to read next:
- Explain Test Automation Framework
- Test Automation Framework Interview Questions
- Selenium Interview Questions
- TestNG Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Agile Interview Questions
- Why You Choose Software Testing As A Career
- General Interview Questions