Selenium is one of the automation testing tools which is an open-source tool.
Selenium automates web application. Testing performed by software testers using the Selenium testing tool is known as Selenium Testing.
In this Free Selenium training tutorial, we cover all Selenium concepts (basic selenium test scripts to the advanced testing framework) in detail with easy to understand practical examples.
This Selenium Tutorial is helpful for beginners to advanced level users who want to learn selenium or learn automation.
Selenium Software is a suite of software (IDE, RC, WebDriver) that serves various Selenium QA testing needs.
Selenium 4 Tutorial – FAQs
Why This Selenium WebDriver Tutorial?
In this Selenium Web Driver Tutorial, you will learn how to work with the selenium to create automated test scripts (selenium scripts) for any Web Browser applications and how to create your own framework.
What are the prerequisites?
- Knowledge on Manual Testing Concepts
- Basic knowledge of Programming Language Core Java (Java basics and Object Oriented Programming OOPs)
Learn – Java for beginners
Who is the targeted audience of this Selenium Tutorial?
Software Testers, QA Engineers
Selenium 4 Tutorial – Table of Content
If you are an experienced selenium tester, check out the latest features of Selenium 4 Alpha release
- What is Automation Testing – Advantages & Types of Tools
- What is Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid?
- Selenium IDE, Firebug & Firepath Installation
- Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Selenium Installation
- Challenges and Limitations of Selenium
- First Selenium WebDriver Script
- Working with Firefox Browser
- Solution – Failed To Launch Browser Using Selenium WebDriver
- Working with Chrome Browser
- Working with IE Browser
- Difference Between FindElement & FindElements
- Install Firebug, Fire path and other add on for Selenium
- Locators in Selenium
- Dynamic Xpath
- Dynamic CSS
- Handle drop-downs
- How to work with file upload
- Handle Alerts & Popups
- Handle Multiple Windows
- Mouse Hover event in Selenium
- Right Click
- Double Click
- Drag and Drop
- Capture Screenshots in Selenium
- Capture Full Page Screenshot in Selenium 4
- Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait and Fluent Wait in Selenium
- Implicit Waits
- Explicit WebDriver Waits
- Fluent Wait In Selenium
- Apache POI
- How To Read Data From Excel File
- How To Write Data In Excel File
- Database Testing Using MSSQL
- Database Testing Using MySQL
- Database Testing Using DB2
- Handle Ajax Call in Selenium
- Listeners in Selenium
- Stale Element Reference Exception in Selenium
- Integrate Sikuli with Selenium
- Headless Browser Testing
- Headless Browser Testing using HtmlUnitDriver
- Headless Browser Testing using PhanthomJSDriver
- Extent Reports Introduction
- Extent Reports – Extent Spark Reporter (Latest Version 2022)
- Capturing Screenshots & Including In Extent Reports
- Extent Reports Version 4
BUILD & CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS
- ANT Build Tool – How To Download & Install
- Maven Build Tool – How To Download & Install
- Creating Maven Selenium Project
- GIT Integration with Selenium
- Jenkins – How To Download & Install
- Jenkins – Executing TestNG Scripts
- Jenkins – Generating Reports After Test Execution
- Jenkins – Executing Maven Project
- Create build and Execute build for nightly execution
- Send Email report based on build Status
- Selenium Continuous Integration with Jenkins [Selenium – Maven – Git – Jenkins] – Step By Step Guide
CROSS BROWSER TESTING
- BrowserStack – Running Selenium Tests On BrowserStack
- Kobiton – Mobile Testing Platform with Real Devices
- LambdaTest – Running Selenium Scripts on LambdaTest Cloud
- What is Framework & Types of Framework
- Page Object Model Design Pattern
- Data Driven Framework
- How to explain Test Automation Framework or Selenium Automation Framework Architecture In Interview
- Test Automation Framework Interview Questions
- Selenium Interview Questions
- TestNG Interview Questions
- Java Interview Questions
- Python Interview Questions
- API Testing Interview Questions
Please feel free to share this Selenium Tutorial to help as many people as possible!
If you found that we missed out on any selenium automation topics, please let us know in the comments section below. We will include those Selenium concepts in our Free Selenium WebDriver Tutorial. You could also explore more about Selenium on its official website.
If you want to learn Selenium online, you can contact us for Selenium Online Training.
- Manual Testing Tutorial
- TestNG Tutorial
- 100 Most Popular Advanced Selenium Interview Questions And Answers
- Generate TestNG Reports Using Jenkins | Software Testing Material
- How To Download And Install Jenkins | Software Testing Material
- How To Execute Maven Project Using Jenkins | Software Testing Material
- How to Run Collections from Jenkins