In this Free Selenium training tutorial, we cover all Selenium concepts in detail with easy to understand practical examples. This Selenium Tutorial is helpful for beginners to advanced level users.
Why This Selenium Tutorial?
In this Selenium Tutorial, you will learn how to work with the selenium to create automated tests scripts for any Web Browser applications and how to create your own framework.
What are the prerequisites of this Selenium Tutorial?
Knowledge on Manual Testing Concepts
Knowledge of Core Java (Will post soon)
Who are the targeted audience of this Selenium Tutorial?
Software Testers, QA Engineers
Selenium Tutorial – Table of Content:
- What is Automation Testing – Advantages & Types of Tools
- What is Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid?
- Selenium IDE, Firebug & Firepath Installation
- Selenium Installation
- First Selenium WebDriver Script
- Working with Firefox Browser
- Solution – Failed To Launch Browser Using Selenium WebDriver
- Working with Chrome Browser
- Working with IE Browser
- Difference Between FindElement & FindElements
- Install Firebug, Fire path and other add on for Selenium
- Locators in Selenium
- Dynamic Xpath
- Dynamic CSS
- Handle drop-downs
- How to work with file upload
- Handle Alerts & Popups
- Mouse Hover event in Selenium
- Right Click
- Double Click
- Drag and Drop
- Capture Screenshots in Selenium
- Implicit Wait, Explicit Wait and Fluent Wait in Selenium
- Implicit Waits
- Explicit WebDriver Waits
- Fluent Wait In Selenium
- Apache POI
- How To Read Data From Excel File
- How To Write Data In Excel File
- Database Testing Using MSSQL
- Database Testing Using MySQL
- Database Testing Using DB2
- Handle Ajax Call in Selenium
- Listeners in Selenium
- Extent Reports Introduction
- Extent Reports Generation
- Capturing Screenshots & Including In Extent Reports
BUILD & CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TOOLS:
- ANT Build Tool – How To Download & Install
- Maven Build Tool – How To Download & Install
- Creating Maven Selenium Project
- GIT Integration with Selenium
- Jenkins – How To Download & Install
- Jenkins – Executing TestNG Scripts
- Jenkins – Generating Reports After Test Execution
- Jenkins – Executing Maven Project
- Create build and Execute build for nightly execution
- Send Email report based on build Status
- What is Framework & Types of Framework
- Page Object Model Design Pattern
- Data Driven Framework
- How to explain Test Automation Framework In Interview
Please feel free to share this Selenium Tutorial to help as many people as possible!
If you found that we missed out something, please let us know in the comments section below. We will include those topics in our Free Selenium WebDriver Tutorial. You could also explore more about Selenium at its official website.