Are you seeking for best alternative to Zephyr? This article is aimed at you.
Zephyr is a test management tool that support development natively on Jira as well as securely on-premises.
We’ve compiled a list of Zephyr competitors so you can find the best fit for your project needs.
Zephyr is a agile test management app that helps you create test cases, record bugs, manage the results and to notify teams about identified defects. Its supports custom dashboards, detailed reports, and in depth analytics data.
- It can be used both as on-premises and cloud solutions.
- Create dashboards and generate reports and track quality metrics
- It integrates with automation tools like Selenium.
- It supports all popular CI/CD tools.
- Zephyr was built to give you the ability to test at scale while also following the CI/CD process.
Don’t miss: How To Choose A Test Management Tools
Comparison Zephyr Competitors
|Tool Name||Free Trial||Basic Plan Pricing||Link|
|PractiTest||14 days||$ 39 /per user /per month||Learn more|
|TestPad||30 days||$49/month||Learn more|
|TestRail||14 days||36 /mo per user or less||Learn more|
|TestLodge||30 days||$26 month||Learn more|
|QAComplete||Contact QAComplete Sales||$999 each year per concurrent user||Learn more|
|ReQtest||10 days||$6 – $45 / user||Learn more|
|Zephyr||30 days||Contact Zephyr Sales||Learn more|
|qTest||14 days||Contact qTest Sales||Learn more|
|XRay||30 days||Contact Xray Sales||Learn more|
|Testuff||Contact Testuff Sales||$27user/month||Learn more
|SpiraTest||30 days||$33.33 per concurrent user per month||Learn more|
|QACoverage||Contact QACoverage Sales||$99/user per year||Learn more|
|QMetry||15 days||Contact Qmetry sales||Learn more|
List of Best Zephyr Alternatives And Competitors
The main details of each software are listed below, but if you’re in a hurry, here’s a quick list of the best alternatives to Zephyr Test Management Tool.
If you’d like to see our in-depth analysis, keep reading.
Best for automation and manual testing
PractiTest is a centralized test management solution that helps teams to manage, control, track, and optimize QA efforts in real-time.
Use PractiTest as a centralized hub for your entire application lifecycle management, including manual, exploratory and automation testing, and benefit from:
- Clear visibility of all your testing efforts in one place.
- Increased efficiency using reusable tests
- Reduced time to market and improved ROI
PractiTest fits all testing approaches, and enables confident software delivery, faster.
- End-to-end ALM: Requirements, test library, test sets & runs and issues modules, all with inter-entities traceability.
- Ability to run, manage, organise and visualize manual, exploratory and automated testing
- Organize your data dynamically using unique hierarchical filters
- Time-saving features for faster runs and better ROI – Visualize any data dynamically with dashboards and reports.
- Professional: $ 39 /per user /per month
- Enterprise: $ 49 /per user /per month
- Unlimited: Contact Practitest
Free: 14-day trial
Is Practitest better than Zephyr
The largest difference between Zephyr and PractiTest is that Zephyr for test management exists as a Jira add-on. While this might seem more convenient, this actually creates several issues such as performance downgrade due to increased test processing on hosted servers (PractiTest uses their own servers to eliminate this), and limited reporting options.
PractiTest on the other hand has it’s standalone test management solution with a built in integration with all Jira products and runs seamlessly between the two independent (but coordinated) systems. All integrated information can then be included in the generated advanced reports to be shared.
Testpad is not your typical test management software. It’s more like a spreadsheet than a database of test cases, but it offers similar formatting, team collaboration, and reports to those provided by a spreadsheet. The free-form nature of the test plans may be used on almost any style of testing: from high-level guides for exploratory testing to fully-scripted test case management.
- Guest testers, invited by email, who don’t need a login
- Simple enough to use by non-testers; get everyone to help
- Drag’n’drop organization of test plans
- Add new tests during testing, as you think of new ideas
- Lightweight integration with issue trackers, including JIRA
Testpad is pitched at QA pros looking for a more productive approach to testing, and at beginners looking for an upgrade to the annoying mess they’re in with spreadsheets.
- Essential: $49/mo when billed annually
- Team: $99/mo when billed annually
- Department: $249/mo when billed annually
- Custom: from $15/u/mo annual only, sold in units of 10 users/yr
Free Trial: 30days
Best for individual testers to enterprise-sized teams of 100 or more.
TestRail is a web-based test case management software that aids testers, developers, and other stakeholders in organizing, tracking, and managing your entire testing procedure.
It can be integrated with a variety of bug tracking programs and automation testing tools, such as Jira, Axosoft, GitHub, Azure DevOps (TFS), Trello, Mantis etc.,
- Allows professional documentation that includes test cases and screenshots.
- Seamless integration with Jira.
- Allows for the generation of reports and comparisons across multiple test runs and configurations.
- Built-in integrations, plus an open API to integrate with your CI/CD/DevOps toolchain.
- Professional Cloud: $ 36 /mo per user or less
- Professional Server: $ 370 /yr per user or less
- Enterprise Cloud 1-20 Users: $ 69 /mo per user
- Enterprise Server 5 Users: $ 3,335 /year
Free: 14-day trial
Best for teams looking for cloud-based test management tool.
ReQtest is a cloud-based bug tracking solution that helps testers and developers to manage test cases and get real-time updates on various routines in the …
Some of the organizations that trust and utilize ReQtest are Bisnode, Coop, Dustin, Teracom, and Schneider etc.,
- Capture, track, and manage bugs effortlessly.
- Charts for displaying bugs in a visual manner
- Integrated module to plan & execute test effortlessly
- It enables you to plan and prioritize requirements.
- Professional: $6 – $45 / user
- Enterprise: Contact Reqtest
Free: 10-day trial
Best for testers, developers.
QACoverage is a test case management software that assists you in producing high-quality and bug-free products by managing all of your testing procedures.
It offers project management solutions like Test Design, Test Automation, Test Execution, Reporting and Dashboard, Requirement Management, and Agile modules that streamline the workflow for Quality Assurance teams.
- Integrates seamelessly with test automation frameworks like Katalon and Cypress
- Work with Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Jenkins to enhance testing and deployment automation.
- Provides crucial analytics and bug reports.
- It allows you to group test cases by type, priority, and other criteria.
- Test Case Manager: $99/user per year
- Application Lifecycle Manager: $199/user per year
- Test Case Manager: $299/user
- Application Lifecycle Manager: $399/user
Best for Agile/DevOps teams.
QMetry is a reliable quality platform that helps Continuous Testing and Agile Teams to create, maintain, and deploy better code more effectively. It provides a wide range of testing services, including E2E test management, integration with test automation, sophisticated quality metrics, and analytics.
- It offers cloud and on-premise test management solution.
- Integration with Jira, Jenkins, Bamboo, TestNG and more
- It supports deep Integration with Jira, CI/CD & automation tools
- It saves your time on test authroing with its cross project reusability support.
- With shareable test cases, you can maximize efficiency and reusability while minimizing repetition.
Pricing: Contact Qmetry sales
Free: 15 days trial
In this blog post we’ve provided you with six of the best zephyr alternative products on the market today in order to help you find your perfect fit! With all these great choices available it’s important to take some time before making a decision about what product will work best for your business so be sure not rush into anything too quickly. If any of our top picks don’t seem like they would be a good match, let us know in the comment section below.
- Best PractiTest Alternatives
- Best TestRail Alternatives
- Best ReQtest Alternatives
- Best qTest Alternatives
- Best XRay Alternatives
DisclaimerAll information contained here is based on publicly available information and is deemed correct but not warranted. Any errors or omissions should be brought to our attention, and prospective customers are encourage to do independent research.