TestNG Tutorial – Complete Guide
In this TestNG Tutorial, you will learn how to work with the TestNG and implement it while working with Selenium. Check this to learn Selenium Tutorial for Free
What is TestNG?
TestNG is a testing framework designed to simplify a broad range of testing needs, from unit testing to integration testing. TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit. It has more functionalities compared to JUnit and NUnit and it makes more powerful and easier to use.
Who is the targeted audience of this TestNG Tutorial?
This tutorial is designed for Software Testers, QA Engineers interested in learning the features of TestNG Framework in simple and easy steps.
This TestNG Tutorial covers the following topics in detail with examples. You could also find videos on the following TestNG topics.
- TestNG Introduction
- TestNG Annotations And Benefits
- To Create TestNG.xml file
- Ignore Tests in TestNG
- Skip Test In TestNG
- TestNG Groups
- TestNG Exception
- TestNG Dependencies
- TestNG Parameterized Tests Using XML
- TestNG Parameterized Tests Using DataProviders
- Parallel Execution in TestNG
- TestNG Asserts
- Soft Assert In TestNG
- TestNG Listeners
- TestNG IRetryAnalyzer – How To Run Failed Test Cases
- TestNG Reports
- How To Run TestNG Using Command Prompt
- TestNG Interview Questions