5 WAYS TO ENSURE YOUR MOBILE APP WORKS UNDER ANY DEVICE AND NETWORK CONDITION
February 1st , Wednesday, 14:00 EST or 14:30 IST
A mobile app is good if it also works in bad conditions: poor network conditions, challenging device conditions with low memory and CPU etc.
Join Experitest CTO Guy Arieli, for his introduction and demonstration of the 5 non-functional testing practices that you must adopt to your mobile QA strategy.
Sign up for the webinar and discover how to make sure your application:
- Network testing: Functions under any network condition
- Device condition testing: Does not consume too much of a device’s resources (CPU, memory and battery)
- User experience testing: Provides a perfect UI and a great end user experience
- Security testing: Guarantees total end user data security
- Accessibility testing: Is accessible for any end user regardless of their ability
Guy Arieli – CTO, Experitest