Welcome to our Media Kit page.
Here you will find all the information you need to advertise on SoftwareTestingMaterial.
An Introduction to Software Testing Material
Hi, My name is Rajkumar. I am the person behind SoftwareTestingMaterial. I am the point of contact for all media related inquiries. Let me give you an overview of the website and some of the advertisement options available for your business.
SoftwareTestingMaterial was started in the year 2015 to share the knowledge on QA to fellow testers. Over the period of time, it has become one of the popular QA blogs. Read more…
This website focuses on the following:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Testing Tools
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Anything related to Software Testing
- Monthly Unique visitors: 131,392
- Monthly Page views: 429,683
- YouTube Subscribers: 36,081+
- Facebook Fans: 3,441+
- Email Subscribers: 6,400+
- LinkedIn: 1,231+
- Display Ads (Sidebars, Header Right and within content)
- Product promotion
- Review posts
- Sponsored posts (we promise to keep the post on the website for minimum 1 year)
- Dedicated Email Marketing
- Social Media Campaigns
Please contact us to discuss current rates and packages.
- You can pay us via Paypal or make a transfer to our Indian Bank Account.
- Advertisement published only after agreed advanced payment.
- SoftwareTestingMaterial reserves the right to decline any advertisement without giving a reason.
- We disclaim any responsibility for matters arising from your advertisement and do not accept liability for omissions, clerical errors or the actions of any advertiser.
- While booking an advertisement, advertisers or their appointed agents accept responsibility for ensuring the content complies with prevailing advertising codes and that all necessary permissions and licenses for reproduction of copyright material have been obtained.
- SoftwareTestingMaterial will not be responsible for costs, damages or other charges arising from the appearance or non‐appearance of advertisement published in SoftwareTestingMaterial Website.
- We do not guarantee any click-through events on your ads/web links from our visitors. We do not control visitor behavior.
- All links that stem from an advertisement or sponsored conversation will have the “nofollow” attribute added to it so that it’s in compliance with Google’s guidelines and policies.
- Please be aware that we can only promote advertising from companies that we feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.
- By placing any and all advertising orders with Software Testing Material, the Advertiser agrees to our Advertising Policy
Interested? Please drop us a message with your detailed requirements to the below email.
Alternatively, you could send us a quick message using the below form